Friday, August 24, 2007

If I were also faster than light...

Focused on Photons...
"C'mon, baby, jes' a li'l bit fas'er..."
(Image from Wikipedia)

I'd have this done already!

I'm back on Friday, as foretold, but without that wordlist quite ready yet ... also as not unexpected.

I'll have that tomorrow, but meanwhile, a bit of news. Old news, I'm afraid, but it ought to be even older. The Big Ho and Randy McRoberts have already reported on it:
"Scientists 'break speed of light'"
My retort: "Well, if those scientists have really succeeded, then why didn't we hear about this before it happened?"

Yeah, I know, I made this same joke at the other two blogs as well ... but nobody laughed, so I thought that I might as well try them over here with a friendlier crowd.

(chirp ... chirp ... chirp)

Uh ... okay, I'll have that Ozark wordlist ready by tomorrow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, the joke had traveled back in time and already seemed old.

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Good one, Dave.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home