Monday, April 25, 2011

En-Uk's Spaced-Out, Toilet-Trained, Conference-Attending Horse?

My eleven-year-old son, En-Uk, is still posting his art over at his art blog, and he recently posted this thing that he calls "Space Craft":


About this image, he wrote:
This drawing is called "Space Craft." I made this drawing because I like space crafts. Bye.
I had a slight difference of opinion:
Next time, show the entire spacecraft, not just the toilet!
But my friend Kevin Kim offered an entirely different perspective:

Horse angrily pounds conference table to get everyone's attention.
Interesting. I can see that. And as I recall, a horse's ass once did that with his own shoe in the UN. Anyway, Kevin later sent the image below:


And he wrote this message by way of explanation:
Attached is a gift for En-Uk, done up roughly in his current drawing style, in which I've fleshed out my vision of the horse pounding angrily on the conference table. The rectangle in the picture surrounds En-Uk's original artwork, which inspired the rest.
I think that it's great! Thanks, Kevin, from En-Uk and me.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

I hope your family had a happy Easter. Thanks for the mention!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

We scarcely noticed Easter this time, but thanks for the well wishes.

Also, again, for the artwork . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hold on, En-Uk: it is so sad to live in a world where people don't understand art!

dhr

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Just because of Easter? But I thought that there had been a lot of joyful, creative misunderstanding of art . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, because of En-Uk's toils being termed as toilet :-)

dhr

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

That's nearly as bad as using toilet water to freshen up . . .

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home