Friday, October 11, 2013

Facebook: The Bottomless Bottle of Beer

As most readers likely know, I've set up a Facebook site for my novella, The Bottomless Bottle of Beer, adorning it with photos of individuals who have influenced me or my story. My favorite photograph is this eerie one:


The international man of mystery is, of course, Terrance Lindall, the renowned artist who offered to illustrate my story. On the Facebook site, I say this about him:
Terrance Lindall

The illustrious illustrator of The Bottomless Bottle of Beer -- Terrance Lindall -- is a well-known artist and curator whose surrealist-inspired art (which has at times recalled the works of Hieronymous Bosch) has received attention from the public at large as well as from the smaller world of Milton scholars, e.g., one of his illustrations adorns an important Milton anthology!

For more on Lindall, see here.

I am fortunate to have Lindall as an illustrator -- and even more as a friend!
Several of his illustrations are previewable at the Amazon site for my novella. As for my Facebook project, I've merely gotten started on this new endeavor, so check up on it from time to time.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home