Tuesday, October 06, 2015

A Student Leaves a Nice Note

Student Note Maker
Google Images

A nice note recently arrived from a student whom I advised on writing:
I learned a lot from your great advice. I am very happy to meet a professor like you! I have not taken any writing course before but this semester I think I can learn very much about writing.
Just to continue being helpful, allow me to revise a bit:
I learned a lot from your great advice. I am very happy to meet a professor like you! I have not taken any writing course before, but I think I can learn very much about writing this semester.
Glad to be of help! Too many Korean students never come to office hours because they don't want to bother the professor. Those who do come often first ask permission. As if that were required!

Don't worry about bother or permission. Come see me for help . . .

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home