Monday, October 17, 2016

Kelly Zeigler

Kelly Zeigler

Another photo from Jimmie Jones, this time of Kelly Zeigler, though the picture's not the best.

Kelly's the guy who got me interested in Cub Scouts, which led to an interest in Boy Scouts, through which I met the Scoutmaster, Mr. Holland, who died a few years back when he was 92 and one of my oldest friends.

One thing leads to another . . . and another . . . and another . . .

But back to Kelly.

Kelly had the strongest willpower of all us boys, and I think all the other boys would agree.

Say amen, somebody.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

Ayyyy-may-yen!

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Knew I could count on you!

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Kevin Kim said...

I used to be a fire-and-brimstone Southern Baptist, so I've still got a few "Ay-men"s left in me.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Keep 'em. They'll be worth a lot of money someday.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home