Friday, November 25, 2016

Everybody talks about Modernization Theory . . .

Of This Time, of That Place
What does it matter?
Google Images

. . . but no one ever discusses Ancientization Theory! Not that I have much to say about it either. But Medievalization Theory? That, I could talk about. Salafis, for example. They want to go Medieval on us. Or take Pastification Theory. That would account for the Paleoconservative position. Then, there is - and not without irony - Otherization Theory employed to account for the rise of the Alt-Right.

See? I keep telling people I'm a concept cruncher. Having trouble with a concept? Come to the concept cruncher. Come see me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Concept cruncher. Nice to meet you.

An avid but shy fan of your posts

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Horace Jeffery Hodges said...

Some concepts are harder to crunch, but I hope to meet your expectations.

Jeffery Hodges

* * *

 

Post a Comment

<< Home